JetTip's new app is now available on the App Store and Google Play. Trusted by avgeeks for more than four years, JetTip's smart flight alerts have helped enthusiasts across the US and Canada see thousands of interesting aircraft.
New users may sign up for a subscription using Apple or Google's convenient built-in payment management, existing users can quickly login and convert their text message alert preferences to app push notifications.
A few highlights:
- The filterable arrival/departure boards are really, really fast
- App-based notifications arrive faster and have more details than our text messages
- Subscribers may now get smart flight alerts at up to ten airports (after opting out of text message alerts)
- Text message alerts will be phased out on January 1, 2022
- Alerts are still available via email
Please download the app, kick the tires, and let us know what you think via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or email.
Nick lives in Burnsville, MN with his wife and three children. He grooves on railroad and aviation photography, politics, geography, weather, and LEGO. He started JetTip's smart flight alert service in 2017, and is now a full-time avgeek. He can frequently be found atop a step ladder at MSP's Aircraft Viewing Area.